- Hugo Duminil-Copin Introduction and Vladas attempts to
- Gady Kozma (Weizmann) A lower bound for the escape probability in the mirror model
- Maria Eulália Vares (UFRJ) A simple growth model: basic questions, few answers
- Ioan Manolescu (Fribourg) Planar lattices do not recover from forest fires
- Augusto Teixeira (IMPA) Vladas’ mathematics: depth and storytelling
- Marcelo Hilário (Belo Horizonte) How many holes need to be drilled to disconnect a cube?
- Vincent Beffara (Grenoble) Many approaches to the once-reinforced random walk
Abstract: This is a special session in memory of Vladas Sidoravicius. There will be short contributions by colleagues and friends of Vladas. Here is the list of contributions